Nelson Kunes, MAI, Registered Forester offers appraisal services for South Georgia. Appraisal fees can be quoted over the phone. Nelson is a certified general appraiser specializing in eminent domain, residential, land, and commercial real estate appraisals and is qualified as an expert witness in Superior Court. He is a Member of the Appraisal Institute, holds the MAI and GRI designations, is past President of the Tiftarea Board of Realtors, and is the broker for Kunes Real Estate & Appraisals, Inc. and is a Registered Forester. No matter what your Real Estate need is, give Nelson Kunes a call. Rentals, Property Management, Buying or Selling Real Estate, Appraisals, and Timber Management.
- Registered Forester
- MAI Member of the Appraisal Institute
- GRI Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from UGA
- Bachelor of Science in Natural Resource Management from ABAC
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Tiftarea Board of Realtors
- Society of American Foresters, Georgia Forestry Association